Re: Tires and dealer BS

Where these tires bought from a dealer or mail order??

  FWIW  I bought Metzeler ME-Z4's for a BMW K12RS I used to have. I
bought them my dealer they mounted and balanced them. The rear was
way out of round so were the other 4 he had in stock. I switched to
Dunlops and the shaking was gone. Also I know a guy locally who just
put Avons on his Daytona 1200 (bought from the dealer) his rear was
also out of round. Tire was replaced all seems OK. I really don't
think it matters where ones buys them you can get a crappy one from
any source.

Erik