Kentish and Texan weather

We started off in sunshine with an icy wind, went through a hail storm which
coated the landscape and road in a white coating, then rain.  We ended up
back at home in sunshine!
        Ah, so summers here then?

Mind you, I forgot, Texas had it tough, didn't it with that tornado.

        Yeah, Texas got it real bad this winter with that prolonged period
        of ice! What was it? 5 days?

        Any time I start feeling jealous of the Texas Biking weather two
        things spring to mind that cheer me up.

        Piss poor beer and black vinyl seats in the midday sun. ;-)

        Howlin' Dawg,
        Dublin, Ireland.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software