From: Jim Huber <jhuber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 01, 2000 6:35 PM
Subject: re: fuel light, yet another fuel sender

>  From: Alexander Gaaloul <alexander.gaaloul@xxxxxxxxx>, on 05/01/2000
17:59:
>  Hi All,
>
>  Have any of you guys experienced the same same problem as me?
>
>  Every time I end up with almost no gas, and the low fuel light is litten,
you head to the gas station, next you leave with full tank, (and here comes
the
tricky part), my bike requires that you turn the ignition on/off  twice, to
actually understand that the fuel tank really is full, get the meter up in
full
level and then put out the "go-get-some-gas-light". Is
>  it supposed to be like that?
>
>  /Alexander, Black Sprint ST- 00

Nope, my light functions as I believe it should.

My fuel sender was just replaced again, by the way. I went out to the
garage after work on Friday to find a puddle of fuel under the bike. Called
the
shop and took it straight there. They very graciously pulled a sender from a
new bike to get me back on the road, since they've recently run out of stock
of
them. Gotta love folks that'll do that kinda thing, though it really is
beyond
my expectations. Motorcycle Mania on FM1960 in Houston, Texas, USA.

"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
Spring, Texas, USA
'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"

*