Re[2]: Bike Accident in April

Tim,

     You can purchase a small metal shed that anchors securely to the
     ground and is designed specifically for mototcycles. They are
     advertised in Superbike occasionally and most insurance companies will
     accept them as an alternative to a garage.

     I do have a friend who keeps his Blackbird in his kitchen every night.

Martin

Tim wrote:
due to a change in the underwriter's terms and conditions, they can no
longer insure me if my bike is not garaged yet this was never a problem
before! I have NO way of garaging the bike anywhere.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software