Re: Don't shoot

Scott;

Will have to make a call, but an acquaintance of mine, found a slick deal for kids
riding pillion.  It was an actuall 5-point harness that the child would wear, that
was "loosely" attached to a wide belt that the parent would wear. The belt even
had a plastic "grab bar" on the back for the child to hold on to.

If you would like to check further into this, give me a shout off line.

Mark Dieck
mdieck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx