for Scott - son on pillion

 Dear Scott;

        When my kids were small, I had them hook their thumbs into my
belt at my sides and hold onto the belt; this allowed me to feel
their thumbs and hands at all times and know if they let go or moved
around.

        They sell belts with hold-on straps for just this purpose,
but I didn't like the idea that I couldn't actually feel their hands
using this setup. When they were too small to ride behind me, I used
to put them on in front of me and have them place their hands on top
of my arms to hold on but this may not be legal everywhere, I don't
know.

                                            Have fun;

                                             donnydogood   - - - o%\o