RE: Bike Accident in April

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> Hey, the 9r only has some mino[u]r scratches in the rears cowling
> and grab handle.  Other than that is is in perfect condition.

Yeah, it was the 6e that was really trashed.

> As
> far as the 6, I had to put up with the idiot who killed it promising
> that his insurance company would come through.  So far over 12
> months later neither him nor his insurance company have done squat.

Photocopy all receipts for the parts you've had to buy.  In red ink,
large letters, write "NET 30 DAYS" on them.  Mail them to your "buddy".
Follow up a week or two later with a phone call asking if he received
your mail.  Don't take excuses.

> So in my spare time I am fixing it up. Problem is, everytime I
> think I have some spare time to work on it, either the GF, work or
> woodworking seem to have something to say about that :-(

Biking gets in the way of my woodworking.  Work gets in the way of
biking.  Happily my wife and children ride, so they don't get in the
way.  In fact, they drag me away from everything else and make me ride!
:-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL