Re: Engine fault indicator

I skipped off work early yesterday to take the bike round to the dealer, to
check why the engine fault light was on after I'd had trouble starting the
bike with a low battery.

It took him about 30 seconds to connect the gameboy and read out the fault.
It was "System voltage too low".  Doh!  Think I could have guessed that
one...

It seems an unnecessary fault to detect, really, since it means if the
battery is too low to start the bike then you may well have to take it to
the dealers.  Anyway, just a warning for everyone not to try starting with a
half-charged battery - unless you really want to visit your dealer and have
a look at the new TT600, that is!

But it was a great excuse to leave work early and go for a ride...

Neil