Re: Riding partners

"brian kane" <mundenbk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kinda new to the list so here it goes.  I bought a 2000 ST in "What seems
> the be the problem officer red".  I am wondering if there is anybody near
> Kiaserslaughtern, Germany that wants to do some riding.  I travel all over

> Germany and surrounding countries so meeting up would be cool.

Hello Brian,

There are a few of us on the list not too far from you - I'm near Essen,
others are in Belgium, Darmstadt etc.  Half a dozen of us* got together a
few weeks back for a ride in Belgium, near Aachen, but we haven't really
organised ourselves to meet again, yet.  Anyone got any ideas?

Neil
P.S. *Did someone say "metrically challenged"???