Clutch Slip 2

All,
The dealer finally got a chance to look at my clutch today. It would appear
that 1 of my clutchplates slipped through Triumph's quality control. The
offending clucthplate only has the friction material on 1 side. This has
glazed it's neighbour and created the slip. Anyway, on my 750km trip back
from Phillip Island with slipping clutch I've managed to cook the lot.
Good news: The clutch is to be replaced under warranty
.
Bad news: There are no clutch kits in Australia & I have to wait for 1 on
backorder from UK. F*** me, no bike for 3 weeks aarrrgh.
Cheers Andy