Virus Warning

There is a virus doing the rounds with an attachment called 'I love you'.

DO NOT try to open it, just DELETE IT.

It tries to look at your address book and will forward itself to everybody
you have in it. I know of two sites which have had to turn off there
systems to try to sort out the problem.

This virus passed our company checker so I apologies in advance if it has
been passed to anybody in the group as the ST mailing list is in my address
book.

We know it is able to read the Exchange mailing software which we don't use
so maybe it has not been forwarded to the group.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"