Clutch rod blow by & tire feathering

So it's not just me that's got oil blowing by the clutch rod. It seemed to
start when I opened her up all the way on the highway. After that it leaks
at even lower rpms. My dealer is ordering a new one for me. They'll put it
in when I'm in for my turbo kit installation.

I've also got the tire feathering on my Michelin Pilots. I never got it on
my BT's. I don't feel her slipping so I figure that the tire is reaching a
high temperature there and the rubber is just getting softer while getting
maximal traction. The end result is that the soft rubber just can't hold
itself together at that temperature and takes off towards cooler climates.
It should be interesting to see how much this area of torn-up rubber grows
as the temperature here in Sweden slowly gets warmer.

Kyle
Stockholm Sweden
99 ST "Black Widow"