RE: Post-oil-change dribbling

I don't know if it causes a problem overfilling or how much the whole
jug over fills . All I know is that the sight glass has max and a min
marks next to it.  I like the oil level at the full mark. I don't
like it being over filled which means you can't see anything except
oil in the sight glass. YMMV

Erik