RE: Fuel Tank Pressure

	Talking to a new mech. at a recently opened dealer close to home.  For
those in the greater Los Angeles area it is Southern California Triumph.
	Not quite ST related but certainly Triumph, the tigers sometimes have
something similar with suction in the gas tank as well.  Strange thing
about it though is that if allowed to continue to an extreme it won't allow
the handle bars to turn.  Hate to have this happen after a 90 mile ride up
to Mt. Palomar and then hit the twisties.

BTW - these guys are new and they are dealing.  If you have some time to
wait for the bike the owner will deal.
They are located on Lambert Rd. in Brea west of the 57Frwy on the northern
side of the street.  I am not part of these guys but I sure like it when
dealers are competitive.  I have done no price showing but take my word
these are the guys to deal with right now.  They are about 10 miles from my
house too, way cool!
They have an Red ST with two bag setup on the floor right now.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here