Re: TT600

I don't know what's going to happen at Sears if it rains. The track is
nearly unridable in the wet. When I did the Kieth Code class there a few
weeks ago, it started raining during one of my sessions. I slowed to below
20 mph and I was slipping and sliding all over the place. Plus, one of the
instructors went down on a straight!

We'll see what happens. Major, major disappointment. Did anyone go on the
RAT ride Saturday afternoon? I took off to avoid the rain.

- --David

>So it's back to Sears through the drizzle this morning. Actually, this
>might make for some great racing, as the guesswork really messes up
>teams trying to figure it all out. I was hoping for a Mladdin, Hayden
>scrap (picking up where they left off in Daytona). We'll see,
>provisional qualifying on Friday had Bayliss on the Ducati first,
>Mladdin 2nd, Eric Bostrom, Aaron Yates, and Duhamel in some mix which I
>don't wuite recall, with Tommy Hayden out qualifying his younger
>brother. The Hondas are weird, in that it doesn't seem like they are
>working very hard (although by the headshake they and most everyone else
>gets out of the carousel at the next shift point, they obviously are
>working hard). They just don't rev as high as the Ducs, and the
>Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha fours are positively shrieking.
>
>Well, time to find the umbrella and rain gear. More later!

Dress up your Triumph. Get HubAmmo!

http://members.home.com/dbenj/arno/index.htm