Re: Top Speed (was Re: Over the Top and Back Again)

Previously, you (Mark Dieck) wrote:
> Eric;
>
> Rcvd your second post first, so was wondering about the "jab".
>
> but hey, whats a thousand or ten among friends...

It is still impressive, being a sustained average of 76mph ... ignoring
stops!

Congratulations.

So far work and family visiting from Canada have interfered with my
plans to ride a SS1000.  Currently I can't see it happening before the
end of June, at which point it will be too hot in FL for something like
that (for me).  So it'll probably be postponed until October or
November.  :-(

Also, I need the combined assistance of the list members.  Ever since my
get-off last November SWMBO hasn't been at all happy at the idea of my
doing a long, solo ride.  So far this has nixed my plans to ride to
Canada this summer and other road trips I've thought about, and has
added to my not having done a SS1000 yet.  She keeps suggesting I find
someone to do it with, or at least ride along with part way.

SWMBO reads this list (we get it at home as well as at my office) so she
will see any responses.  Downside is she'll also see the previous
paragraph and I may catch royal hell when I get home.  But if you can
help me out, it will have been worth it.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Year's Resolution: SaddleSore 1000 (tm) or bust!  Still!!!
                       http://www.ironbutt.com