Re: SonomaFest RAT event and Sears Point

>Then, as we approached Vacaville a caddie entered the freeway and zoomed
across three lanes, clipping my >front tire!  I nearly highsided but
managed to wrestle the ST under control and immediately got off the
>highway.  We stopped at the closest u-haul and I trailered the bike home,
feeling lucky to get back without >any serious damage to either of us.

Yikes! Geeze loweeze! Smart move stopping for the trailer. You were just
tempting fate at that point. What happened with the trailer you were going
to buy in Vacaville?

I'm glad I went home on Saturday.

- --David
Dress up your Triumph. Get HubAmmo!