Wet weather & Pirelli Dragon GTS's

Greetings fellow STrideRS,

Just came back from an awsome Long W.E. up to a small place called
Anglers rest ( About 600 K's from Melbourne Australia)

The trip up on Friday was VERY WET.  It rained the whole way, varying from
lite showers to p!ss!ng down.  The Dragons handled the grip job amazingly
well.

At no time did it feel like it was going to let go on me.  ( That includes
about
60 K's of twisty mountain roads, 4WD trying to run me off the road etc)

The rain continued all night till about 9:30 Saturday morning.  Went for a
25 K
ride to fill up the tank before lunch through some amazing roads running
through
wet and dry patches.  Found out what a front end slide feels like on one
corner.
That 1 second felt like eternity until the tyre bit back in and gave back
full control.

I can not recommend the Dragons highly enough, they handled the conditions
with aplomb and saved my tooo fast ass.

Later..D.