RE: handling

The only bike I know of to not stand up under braking and turning
conditions is the BMW's with there highly engineered front suspension
system.  All other bike do this to some degree or another.  It is highly
recommended, at least by me :-), that you change the bridgerocks you have
on your ride.  I can't speak highly enough for the Dunlop's.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here