Re: handling

I weigh 195lbs plus a few for gear. New tires will be Pirelli Dragon
GTS. FWIW I've got the Ohlins rear shock. Interestingly enough my
suspension tuner feels they ( Ohlins) didn't valve it right for the
ST. It needs more rebound damping . We'll probably pull it and
re-valve it one of these days. I'm shooting for perfect.. right now
it's at 90% of the way there,  which is about 200% better than stock
:-))

Erik
Hot Dawg