Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: triumphnet.comjherzogbhst.com: ...

Interesting, I bought my 00 ST from them Apr 22. I ordered the same items (
in blue), plus rear hugger, tank bag, and tank pad. They had the hugger in
stock. I am told the rack is in, but there is no delivery date for any of
the bags or the tank pad. Let me know if you hear anything on yours and I'll
do the same for you.

>  In a message dated 5/8/00 6:09:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
jherzog@xxxxxxxx

>  writes:
>
>  > About 2 1/2 weeks ago, I ordered a luggage rack and the 2 pannier system
> for
>  >  my 2000 ST (from Nielsen Enterprises, Lake Villa IL).
>  >
>  >  The rack came in right away.  The hard luggage is another story.  Has
>  anyone
>  >  on the list recently received these?  If so, how long did it take?  I
> need
>  >  to hit the open road, and I need to take all of my stuff along with me
> when
>  >  I do it!
>  >
>  >  By the way the ones I'm waiting for are "tornado" red.  Has anyone ever
>  seen
>  >  a red tornado?  I do remember some cheezy commercials from the early
>  1970's,
>  >  claiming some product (Mr. Clean?) cleaned like a white tornado.
>  >
>  >  Thanks in advance,
>  >  Jordan Herzog

Brad Hancock, LT, CEC, USN
Mundelein, IL
SprintSTRider@xxxxxx

"I'm not totally useless, I can set a bad example!"