Re: Long wait for 2-pannier system

I just picked up my blue three piece bag set from MCC in Villa Park this
past saturday.  I was told TOA had received about 45 sets of panniers
from across the pond.  Hopefully yours will be in the same shipment.

I decided to install them myself, and even after the 3 1/2 to 4 hours of
work I was still glad I did it myself.  That way I did not have to
surrender my bike and the install charges the local shop.

There are some things to look out for when installing them.  If anyone
has any questions I would be glad to pass on what I learned in the
process.

- -todd