RE: FL Demo bikes and the 600

Previously, you (David McCarthy) wrote:
> Go for it fella!
>
> Bite the bullet and buy it for her.

I would, but ...

At lunch today I could go to the bank, draw out the needed cash and be
at the dealer minutes later.  However we have other plans for the $$$.
There's some greedy shyster, umm, I mean "astute lawyer", who wants just
about the same price as a Legend to handle my green card application.
At this point it has become our top financial priority ... if I want to
keep my job and stay in this country more than another 3.5 years!

Maybe by the Fall when the IRS returns my $$$.  That would buy a Legend,
accessories, and leave enough left over for me to get some more goodies
for my bike!

> My SWMBO yearned for a Legend, but Green. Bought it for her in November last
> year and she ain't looked back since.

My SWMBO looked at lots of bikes and sat on more than a few.  She really
likes the ergos of the Legend.  The low seat suits her inseam challenged
legs.  The thought of a big triple appeals to her, as does the retro
styling.

She thought the green was nice, but too light a shade to really appeal
to her (however, if it was a rich hunter green ...).  The red really
caught her eye!

Is your SWMBO riding with the stock saddle? What does she think of it
(the saddle)?

> So now I spend half my life riding, cleaning and polishing my Sapphire
> Sprint and the other half cleaning and polishing a Green Legend.
>
> Hmm! Maybe there's a valid point there!

:-)

> Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!

Now your talking!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Year's Resolution: SaddleSore 1000 (tm) or bust!
                       http://www.ironbutt.com