Re: Rental Bikes

A GoGo Motorcycle rentals are out of Morganton - about an hour from
Asheville. They can pick up from the Airport. Their line consists of BMW's

http://www.agogomcrent.com/

I also have one Ducati 750 Monster available in Asheville. The guy is just
starting up his rental business again. The only problem is that he requires
a large deposit. Let me know off list and I'll dig out the info.

As for everyone else, if you're on the fence, stop thinking about it and
just pick up the phone and make your reservations!!! There are only a few
rooms left.....

- - Eric