Triumph NA Parts (Was pics of damage)

On Mon, 8 May 2000 23:08:05 EDT, you wrote:

>my dealer calls triumph of na and is told that two large containers of parts
>have arrived and they are sorting and shipping as fast as they can.  this has
>been the stock answer from triumph for the last two and a half weeks.  my
>dealer has 4 other crashed and broken triumphs awaiting parts.  i find it to
>be totally unprofessional on triumphs part.

My bike went in for a leaky fuel sender replacement 24 days ago.
Interestingly, the excuse for the delay was part availability. When
pressed to call Triumph NA, the response the dealer got was exactly
what you posted. "We just got a bin of parts in and we are sorting
through them and shipping as fast as we can".  I will have lost the
use of my bike for at least a month before this is all said and done.
For a stinking fuel sender!  Not acceptable!!

Ken "Super Dawg" Pickett
Apopka, FL
00 ST "Christine"