Re: Handling/cornering

I would suggest that everyone actually MEASURE the suspension sag (
preload) on their bikes. Use the Racetech method. You might be very
surprised what you find. Just going by the manual or guessing is a
shot in the dark. Remember the factory settings are for a rider of
unknown weight. I have a copy of the Racetech procedure if anyone
needs it.

Erik

PS: Anyone in the NJ area wants to do a tech night and setup
suspensions I'll volunteer my garage and tools.