Re: Mike

Mike,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad to hear you are alright.  I can
certainly sympathize with the pain in your leg- I shattered my tibia and
fibia in a crash last year along with breaking my collarbone and a few other
misc. items.  My '99 ST was totaled.  Take care and get well.

Back on the handling thread, anyone still advocating breaking in corners?
Two words- Read Code!  "A Twist of the Wrist II" by Kieth Code is invaluable
and the Cliff Notes' relevant point is 'breaking is done before the corner.'

See you all at RAT Pioneer Weekend in Fredricksburg, TX!

Rick Paukert
Horn Dawg
'00 Sprint ST
The Woodlands, TX