Re: Beautiful day

Martin at 12:16 11/05/2000 , you wrote:
>      Fortunately the Triumph importers are located only a quarter mile from
>      the clients offices so a brisk 10 minute push (My new fitness regimen,
>      next week I start eating meusli) in the morning sun resulted is the ST
>      securely tucked up in the service department awaiting diagnosis. I
>      suspect the dodgy battery syndrome but they'll check it for charging
>      problems. They might even get around to checking the battery tomorrow!
>
>      Looks like I'll be enjoying the sun Moto-Guzzi style for the next few
>      days. Hopefully I'll have the ReaperRAT back before the trackday next
>      Thursday otherwise, if I have to use the Guzzi, I'll be plagued by
>      slow moving B6s for the entire session. :)

Hey look, first you offer me the chance to ride the Reaper with Avons on to
see the difference against the BT567's and then you make up a story like
this to stop me. OK I can take the hint, I'll leave the helmet at home if
you don't trust me;-)

Seriously, all the best for a speedy recovery.

I'll buy you some beer on the way over to ease the pain..............

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"