Keiths excuses

Keith wrote:
Hey look, first you offer me the chance to ride the Reaper with Avons on to
see the difference against the BT567's and then you make up a story like
this to stop me.
     I'm hoping to have it back tomorrow but I can't be certain. Bikeworld
     aren't renowned for their customer service, just the opposite in fact.
     With a little luck you'll stil get a spin on an ST with Avons at the
     weekend.

Keith wrote:
OK I can take the hint, I'll leave the helmet at home if you don't trust me
     If I didn't trust you I'd never have offered in the first place but,
     now that I think of it, maybe the bike knows something I don't ;-)

Keith wrote:
I'll buy you some beer on the way over to ease the pain..............
     Now who's making excuses. If you don't want to drink with me just say so!

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software