California Shops

Sprinters,
   I am going to be in Monterey California over the weekend and I was
wondering if there are any shops that are worth visiting.  Coming form
Virginia I'd like to see a few shops, you know, see if they are any
different, and of course by lots and lots of stuff (think the airline will
let me carry a CF exhaust on the plane?)  Any race shops or such, I am
looking for gear for my wife, so they don't have to be a bike dealer.
   Also, in June I get to spend a week in San Diego for business so the same
question goes.  I wanted to go up to ZCustom leathers shop, but did not know
of any where else I should go.

   To make it list related:
      Got back from the North Ga. mountains last night.  With people talking
about the standing up and all I played with the tire pressure a little.  On
the RS with the BT-020's I ran 42 psi in back and 34 in front.  the Manual
calls for 36 in front back it you just tapped the front brake for any reason
the bike would pole vault vertical. At 34 psi the bike would still want to
rise, but not a severe.  Also found out how easy it is to ride this bike
quick.  No beating the bike to run a decent pace, the bike just did it, very
very nice.

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (Yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va. USA