RE: Helmet question

Steve, We just sold 2 Quantum/E after getting Shoei RF800s. The RF800 is
quite a bit quieter than the Arai and slightly more comfortable for us. The
shield change mechanism is MUCH better on the Shoei. After having 2 sets of
broken side plates on the Arai ($37 a pair replacement cost) in less than a
year.....make sure that if you want to change the shield....you try the Arai
system a few times at the counter prior to purchase. If anyone tells you
different, guess I won't insult anyone, but...I change my shield twice a day
during the summer and the person who sold me my past 4 Helmets (an Arai
fanatic) says that he really dislikes the new system.

Paul & Dee