Sears Point refund

I called before motoring over to the track on Monday, and was told,
"Yes, we are racing".
Turned out to be BS! Anyway, for ticket holders, you can save your
tickets and use them when they reschedule this year, or use them next
year for the event, or return them to Sears Point for a refund. They
were announcing this as we left on Monday afternoon. They decided the
track was unraceable.

Patti's slip was awful to witness, and it just happens so damned fast.
I'm really glad she wasn't hurt, and ~1000 was my guess, so .... What an
awful weekend for quite a few STers. Glad everyone survived to go at it
another day though.

Paul Master  Red Dawg
'99 ToreNayDough Red ST - Flash