RE: for Martin - alternate exhausts

By chance I will be there.  What time are you planning on being there?
I will be the one in a white new bug.  No two wheel transportation until
the bike gets in and I get a check from the other guys insurance company.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here