RE: for Steve - son on pillion

No doubt.  My *mother* taught me to rock climb.  REAL rocks (none of this
"climbing wall" sh*t).  We once bivvyd halfway up the side of Canon in
Franconian Notch due to the ice storm having filled in all the remaining
hand-holds.  Yes I spent a night with my mom tied into 2 lbs of aluminum and
nylon about 1000 ft above the ground supported by two pieces of steel the
size of pencils.  My Dad taught me to shoot Class 4's (!) in a rubber duckie
and God bless him... bought me my first motorcycle (not a Triumph) when I
was 8.  Rock on -

...then one day you find, ten years have got behind you. No one told you
when to run.  You missed the starting gun....  NOT