(No Subject)

Hello St'rs,

last week the weather was nice here in Belgium so i went to work with the bike all week.
On tuesday i noticed a small pool of oil under the parked bike. Later that week
the leak was getting worse so i went to the dealer on friday. I had to leave the bike there
and call back the dealer that evening to know what was wrong... .
When i called him he told me that there was a small crack in the oil sump (!) and that
probably the whole engine will be replaced. I said that i respected the break-in period
& revs (the bike has now 7500Km, 2months) but he said that it had nothing to do with the
break in and that probably the fault was made during the moulting of the sump. On monday
he will call Triumph to see what will happen to the bike... .
I also had other problems in the past : ignition problem, fuel gauge and a crack in the
optional rear hugger that is going to be replaced under warranty... .
I will go to dealer again tomorrow and ask him if it is not possible to replace the whole
bike... i think i've had enough problems till know.

i'll keep u posted,

Xavier /Belgium.

- --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Before you buy.