(no subject)

Hello all.  Does anyone know how insurance companies should classify a bike
that falls over in the driveway?  Should it be under the accident portion or
the comprehensive portion of your policy?  My insurer, State Farm, classified
it as an accident which brought it under the $500 dollar deductible while my
comprehensive deductible is only $200..  I was talking to some guys at the
local gathering (Highland House)  and their experience worked the other way.
My bike does attract interest in it"s crashed up state while I wait patiently
for parts.  May I add I was the object of some merriment from the BMW crowd
Also, previous threads referred to oil leaks around the oil cooler, which I
have.  How was this resolved???  thanks much
John Conneely

End of st-digest V2000 #227