Re: whoopsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>Anyone else had the bike go down on them while stationary because of
>"adverse camber" ??

Being of the short-legged persuasion, I quickly learned to be paranoid
about this when stopping, even in a semi-panic-stop situation.  Even
so, "what if it starts going over?" was one of my biggest fears when I
bought the Sprint... I was sure I wouldn't be able to catch it.

However, with about 200 miles on the clock, I stalled the bike while
making a right on red.  Oops!  I immediately put my foot down,
followed by a lot of willpower, and the bike never even came close to
going down.

- -Patti