RS handlebar vibration

I took my wife's Sprint RS for a 230 mile ride on Sunday. I have one on
order, but by the time I got home my right hand, wrist, and arm were
tingling to the elbow. More than 24 hours later and I'm still experiencing
discomfort and tingling from the fairly significant vibration. I have driven
my Honda Blackbird more than 5000 miles in the past 4 months and have never
experienced anything like this. What can I do to thing to cut down on the
handlebar vibration from an RS ? Would it be better to buy a Sprint ST
rather than the RS due to the higher bars ?

Greg Girard