Re: Flash! RS Sprint chain recall

I thought I'd provide a little follow up to this with some additional
information, in case anyone is still wondering if their bike is
included.  I spoke with my dealer's service manager and found
out that the affected bikes have VINs in the range of 098573 -
099811.

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS (not included in the recall)