TM and no responses as a form or agreeance

Grant,

I've had 2 Throttlemeisters, one on my Sprint Executive, and on my current
Sprint ST.  Explaining in writing a perception of resistance is going to be
difficult.  Mine seems to be about 2-3 times more difficult to turn than the
throttle is, without the TM engaged.  It does take a concentrated effort to
grip and turn the TM.

I think you and Don are correct, this list doesn't seem to be one that
clutters with, "..I agree, me too, yah you-betcha'..." responses.  Polite
warnings and shared opinions abound, a trend I'm glad to see continuing over
the year plus I've been on the list.  This seems to indicate what we all
knew, Triumph Sprint ST owners are the smartest going,  just look at the
bike we all love :)

- -Steve "Dirty Dawg"