RE: leather de-bugger

I have to agree that rain water has been what I used the most.  But, when I
do clean my leathers, hey it happens, I have been using some cleaners I got
at the local boot/saddle shop.  I have used LEXAL before, very good stuff,
it just got hard to find, and alittle expensive.  I would also suggest using
a leather conditioner after cleaning.  I like to think my once a year
application of LEXAL conditioner to my last leather jacket has kept it in
good health during its 8 year tenure as a daily wear jacket year round.

- -Steve "Dirty Dawg"
(my high school english teachers have to be having hairballs over this kind
of writing, run on sentances, no not me!)