Problems...

Donno, but I'm picking up my 00 Sprint ST from South Bay Triumph tomorrow
after a factory-paid install of a new fuel pressure regulator to fix the
howling. It's _not_ normal for FI engines, nor is it normal once the fuel
rail is pressurized...Kevin, I'd kick hard on this one, and send it up to
Triumph USA tomorrow.

I also have mega brake travel (brought home by my ride to work on my 95
Speed Triple with 6-pot brakes and about 3/4" of lever travel to lockup.
I've had them bled, pumped them, all to no meaningful result. It looks like
about 50% of the travel is mechanical and _before_ the master piston starts
to move. Design flaw or cost reality, as they say...

...other than these and the fact that I cook dinner for the kids on the ride
home, I do dearly love the bike...some debugging is in order, though...

Marc D
95 Speed Triple "Strumpet"
00 Sprint ST "Vixen"