for Kevin - RS problems

 Dear Kev;

   It's time to be a squeky wheel; to allow these problems to deny
you use of your new bike is unconscionable. We have two RS's in my
family and have kept track of all problems on the lists. We had only
one problem with one RS (fuel leak) which was well known and quickly
fixed with a fuel sender replacement.

   Your howling fuel pump is NOT normal and an indefinite wait for a
heretofore unheard of part not acceptable. Kari should give you the
parts off a new bike or a loaner until yours is ready. Hang tough!

      donnydogood (the motorcyclist formerly known as '- - - o%\o')