Re: leather de-bugger

Garrett Johns <garrett.johns@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What do you guys(and gals) use to clean off the smashed gnats and
mosquitos  that accumulate on your leathers?Anyone tried  the  product
called "LEXAL"?                 garrett "stray dawg" johns

Clean your leathers?  Why would you want to do that?  I leave the bugs on to
add "character", since my ST is so perfect that it doesn't have any
character of its own ... based on what I've been reading recently.

Maybe I should go take a ride on my characterless bike to see if it has
developed any "character" while I was away this week.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"