RE: Bad Luck

Eric,
You are just the type of guy we would all hate to loose on this list (actually we would hate to lose anyone on this list but I hope that you understand the sentiment).  Glad to hear that nothing was genuinely hurt on the road besides a test of your ticker.  Situations like that just cannot be avoided with any level of precaution, and they prove dangerous to everyone on the road regardless of how many wheels they have under them.  Once again, glad that they only scared you.

Greg