Isle of Mann

....Clive and company are off to the Isle of Man next for the 600TT on the
7th June. Jim Hodson is riding again for us this year, so we hope that
he will be able to put on a good show. I'll try and update as we go.....

Excellent!  Guess what listers!?  I am lucky enough to be leaving this
weekend for two weeks in the UK.  I will be picking up my ST that was
shipped over, touring the factory, visiting several pubs and last but not
least, spending nearly a week at the Isle of Mann for the races!!

Curious if anyone else on the list will be there?

Charlie "Digger Dawg"