Re: MI2 No.Cal anyone?

Kevin,

I'm not aware of a 25 theater complex in Fremont; do you know
where it is?  There is a new 25 theater complex in Union City,
just up I880 from Fremont; is that the one you are thinking of?

I checked the webpage for that theater (it's a Century), but they
don't list M:I2 on the billboard, although they might not until
Wednesday.  According to moviefone.com, M:I2 is not going to
be showing there, but it could have out of date info.  We should
check again tomorrow, perhaps.

- -Keith
'00 RS