Re: Accessory Plug.

   Not on a regular basis, but I have the means: I bought an accessory
> plug (er, from somewhere), a metre of wire and a car-type socket.  A
> little soldering and I have an adaptor which gives me a car-type
> accessory socket.  I have a car-type phone charger (the plug is
> integral) et viola, on-bike phone charging.

Jim, sounds a bit Heath Robinson, but if it works fine
By the way, was that a typo (et viola) ??, or should you be approaching
Nigel Kennedy or Vanessa May so that they can think about getting wired for
sound on the road when they get their Trumpets? (strictly no musical pun
intended).
Tim