From: boris <boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: triumph <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 8:27 PM
Subject: oil leak

Hello all,
            I have a question in which I would appreciate your thoughts
before I talk to my dealer. I have a oil leak at the front of the engine
where the crank case joins the oil pan area. It's not dripping as yet but it
must be weeping enough to cause oil to spread over a six inch area. As the
bike has only done 3000 km, should this be covered by warranty?
Greg & y2kblue