Re: MI2 NoCal THE DEAL

YAY!  I've been excused from house meeting class for the evening, so
I'll be able to make it after all.  Albeit in a cage, since Booh is
still in the shop, and I don't think I want to ride the EX that far
until my hand recovers.

I highly recommend buying tickets in advance, either each person doing
it individually, or having someone take names and place an order.
It's quite possible that the show will sell out quit early.

I'm happy to order up to about a dozen tickets and front the money,
assumign I can purchase on the web.

- -Patti